The greatest Jewish musical never produced!
Think the dance-filled romantic book musical is dead? Think again.
Finally, a new Jewish book musical that delights and touches the hearts of Jews and non-Jews, young and old.
Six years in the making, Marriage At Work is ready for your regional, community, or Jewish Center theater. With proven ticket-selling elements:
- A timeless story of boy meets girl, updated for today’s older singles.
- Credible characters your audience will care about.
- A spine-tingling overture.
- 18 melodic songs, with hummable tunes and engaging lyrics.
- 10 integral dances, from modern, Hasidic, and hoedown to tango, waltz, and ballet.
- A large orchestra—without the recurring cost of live musicians.
Theater devotees compare the story, music, lyrics, and dances to the great musicals of yesteryear. People who thought regional theater had nothing to offer them can’t wait for opening night!
Singable songs, teachable tunes, lovable lyrics…Finally, a musical with something to sing about on the way home. It’s a winner! —Susan W. Lahm, former Drama Director, Senior Adult Department, Cincinnati Jewish Community Center
Cast album available on CD and MP3
Script available in .PDF